Contributors

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Know more about Suet ying....

Hi, I’m Suet Ying, an undergraduate student in University of Tunku Abdul Rahman undertaking a degree program for Bachelor of Accounting course. Currently I’m in year three semester one and I’ll be graduating soon in year 2009 May.I communicate with my course mates in English because I do not know how to speak in Mandarin which is the main language being used in my campus.

I live in Ampang and I travel everyday to my campus by car pooling with one of my friend. I enjoy lamb chop very much, love black pepper and cheese and I hate garlic and onions. My favorite sport activities are swimming, playing badminton and jogging.

Besides that, I enjoy going out with bunch of best friends whom I have known since primary school and we are having a night outing almost every month to catch up with each other. I spend most of my free time at home watching television and surfing the internet.

Top 5 websites that I’ve often visit are The Star, BBC, NST, Friendster & Youtube.

Top 5 internet activities includes updating myself with current news in my country through The Star Online and Nst websites as well as news from other nation through BBC website. Besides that, chatting with my friends (almost everyday) through Window Live Messenger and also play online games such as Neopet and Reversi,
Moreover,watch videos and Japanese anime in Youtube and Crunchyroll with my younger sister and check my emails in Gmail and MSN Hotmail.

No comments: