Contributors

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Know more about Jian Qi


Hi~ I’m jian qi tan. Normally, everyone will think that the name of “jian qi” is most likely to be a boy name. Actually, I’m a girl.

My hobbies are reading novels and comics, watching Taiwan dramas and listening music which includes Japanese and Italian.

The top 5 websites that I visits the most and the reasons are as follow:-

1- Normally, I visit this website when i'm doing assignments to get information and articles. www.google.com

2- As a UTAR student, this website is available and needed for me to visit to updated course information. www.wble.utar.edu.my

3- This website was introduced by my ex-housemate for downloading movies. www.verycd.com

4- To share my happiness and memorable moments with my lovely friends by sharing photos. www.friendster.com

5- To share the meaningful e-mails and also to keep in touch with all my fellow friends and my family. www.yahoomail.com


Top 5 internet activities I do consist of searching information, updating studies information, downloading movies, sharing my frequently photo with friends, and chatting with fellow friends and my family.

No comments: